Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Rush

I just wanted to remind all of you wonderful people out there, that all orders placed after November 12th have had a $5 fee added to them. And all orders placed after Thanksgiving, have had a $10 fee added to them. I do appreciate your business so much, but in order to get your orders finished before the 17th of December, I feel like I need to add a rush fee. I am still taking orders, but please no MASS orders.

Thank you to all of you who have ordered. I hope you are enjoying your Sticks and Stones.

And, last but not least: A Christmas Special!! Here it is: Any two premade Sticks for $40! No late fee for late orders. Offer ends Monday December 6. Premade sticks have prechosen paint and vinyl sayings.

Please call me or email me for more details! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment